Click here for >>>> Certificate Replacement <<<<<
We offer the convenience of flexible driving schedules to meet the needs of the most demanding schedules.
Iowa Driver’s Education must meet the following Iowa criteria:
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- 6 hours behind-the-wheel / 6 hours of observation
- 4 hours of instruction concerning substance abuse
- 20 minutes of instruction concerning railroad crossing safety, instruction relating to becoming an organ donor under the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act
Our classes feature the following:
- Power point classroom instruction
- All homework completed during class time
- Flexible driving schedules
- Knowledgeable guest speakers including: law enforcement, insurance professionals and motorcycle safety professionals.
- The 6 hours of drive time will be setup during the first class and are scheduled outside of class time
- Parking — all types of parking are taught, allowing students to get the feel for vehicle dimensions and turning capabilities
- Gravel road driving — Experience on gravel is necessary to ensure that students understand how vehicles react on gravel/ conditions permititng
- Highway driving — Highway speeds and traffic conditions
- Extensive city driving — Various driving situations to ensure overall experience
Refund/Return check Policy:
- No refunds given after the first class session
- In the case of a returned check there will be a $30 fee assessed by Street Smarts. Balance will need to be paid by cash, money order or credit card.
- Adult drive lessons must be completed within 90 days of start date.(no refunds given)